March 25, 2017

In the past month, I've organised some invites, attended a wedding, travelled for work



In the past month - I've attended my first wedding, to one of my best friends from high school. My wedding gift to them was their wedding and engagement invitations. They provided me with something they were looking for and we used the same style as we did for the engagement invites. Their names and the flag we decided to do with silver foil, which came out really nice and clear the printer we used didn't have the best quality colour printing though. Below are just some of my favourite photos from the night :)

Otherwise I've been busy and travelling for work - which is why I haven't posted much. All my photos were locked on my home computer. I'm about to travel back to Perth for 3 weeks for work, but this time I will actually take some things to do - so hopefully will get some drawings for the book I'm doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment